DELEGATES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to all registrations to attend the educational program/ conference/ congress specified on the registration form (Event). The Terms apply between the person, firm, company or other entity specified on the registration form for the Event (each a delegate) and the Informa Markets, Euromedicom and Comuicaciones Efectivas© entities set out in the registration form that are organising the Event (Organiser).
Please read these Terms carefully as they contain important information. By submitting delegate’s registration to attend the Event (a registration) delegate agrees to be bound by these Terms to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. If delegate does not agree to be bound by these Terms, Organiser will be unable to accept delegate’s registration. For the purposes of these Terms, Informa Markets shall mean the Informa Markets division of the Informa plc group of companies including Euromedicom and Comuicaciones Efectivas©.
DISCLAIMER FOR ACTIVITIES:
Delegate should consider carefully whether it will be able to participate in any activities offered as part of the visitor programme. Organiser warns that some activities may be physically demanding and/or carry inherent dangers. Delegate accepts that it is entirely its responsibility to decide whether participation in any activity in the visitor programme is appropriate to delegate’s capabilities, aptitude, fitness and health. Delegate also accepts that it is entirely its responsibility to observe all safety requirements and instructions that it may be given in relation to such activities. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Organiser and all entities within Informa Markets (as well as any employees or other representatives of the same) hereby disclaim any liability whatsoever for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss, injury or damage arising from delegate’s participation in any activities offered as part of the visitor programme, including, without limitation, any activities held outside of, or incidentally to, the Event that delegate is attending.
In the event that (i) Organiser is forced to cancel or postpone the Event due to the impact of Covid-19, or (ii) delegate is prevented from participating in the Event as a direct result of government-imposed travel restrictions and/or quarantine conditions that prohibit persons in general from:
- a) leaving the territory in which Delegate is based;
- b) leaving the territory in which the Event is due to take place; and/or
- c) travelling from the territory in which Delegate is based to the territory in which the Event is due to take place; delegate shall be entitled to elect that delegate’s fees shall, at delegate’s election, either be:
- applied towards delegate’s participation in the next scheduled edition of that Event; or
- refunded to delegate less an administration charge equivalent to 20% of delegate’s fees (and Organiser may (in its sole discretion) either deduct the administration charge from any refund or credit note or invoice delegate separately).
For the avoidance of doubt, if the Event is postponed from the originally scheduled dates in accordance with these Terms, this shall not constitute cancellation of the Event.