19-20-21 OCT 2023
Aesthetic and Anti-aging World Congress Latin America 2022 is COMPLIANT with the MedTech Europe Code of Ethical Business Practice.
Event reference: EMT29080
The AMWC LATIN AMERICA 2022 (Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Medicine Congress – Latin America), Medellin, Colombia, 17/11/2022-19/11/2022 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 18 European CME credits (ECMEC®s).
Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Through an agreement between the Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
Information on the process to convert EACCME® credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/education/earn-credit-participation-international-activities.
Important Information About 10° Amwc Latin America
+70 national and international companies
+80 national and international speakers
GABRIELA ANDREA CELLA
MARÍA FERNANDA COHEN
AMWC Latin America – The Hybrid Edition features a multidisciplinary aesthetics & anti-aging medicine program designed to promote high-level continuing education, inspire new ideas and celebrate the sharing of expertise.
**In the upper left menu of the interactive program you can modify the time zone filter according to the country in which you are located. The program will be presented in Colombian time.
The AMWC -LA 2022 presents in its 10ma edition a hybrid edition, choose the modality in which you wish to register
AMWC LA EXHIBITION 2023
Why you should exhibit?
- Important event in Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Medicine in Latin America
- Meet over 1000 participants with our hybrid format.
- It is the best platform to showcase your brand and your products.
- It will be held in a hybrid edition which will allow a greater audience reach (virtual and face-to-face)
- The event will implement the respective biosafety protocols
If you have any questions about exhibition and sponsorship opportunities, please feel free to contact us.
The venue is a special permanent free trade zone, enabling participation of companies and people from abroad with the possibility to exhibit their products without conducting any customs procedures.
For a maximum performance during the congress, it is essential to bear in mind requirements that may be in place for each item you bring, and timelines being required for this procedure.
AMWC Latin America opens its call for the reception of abstracts:
To apply, please note the following instructions:
- Go to the Euromedicom website in the abstract submission section by clicking here or on the “Abstract submission” button you find below
- Locate the AMWC Latin America event poster and click on the button “abstract submission”
- Log in with your username and password, if you are not registered, you can do so through the option “CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT”
- Once you enter the platform, carefully read the required fields and complete your application.
Please note that abstracts can be submitted in English or Spanish.
Abstract application submissions open
January 15, 2023
Deadline for submitting general abstracts
May 31, 2023
July 15, 2023
July 31, 2023
Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in the most important leading aesthetic and anti-aging medicine event in Latin America.
Stay in touch with the industry online
We are delighted to partner with the AMS as part of our commitment to empower you and be at the forefront of your learning. Having been designed to be as interactive and comprehensive as possible, the AMS is the perfect hub to unite the aesthetic and anti-aging community.